e-Learning for BVM&S
Modules produced by the
CLIVE® consortium are available only within
the University of Edinburgh (students-see help for access from home). Enquiries for details or purchase should
be made to
Authorware, Flash and Shockwave players are required (visit help page for downloads).
- Web modules for Cells, Tissues, Development.
- Web modules for Body Systems.
- Web modules for Pathology, Clinical Studies.
- Population Medicine and Veterinary Public Health.
- Past exam papers.
- Anatomy of the limbs and axial skeleton of the dog and cat web links
Please note that web modules represent a tiny fraction of the e-learning modules available on the local area network or on CD. CDs are normally available from the library or for purchase by students from the CLIVE office.
|  top |